Stoked Monthly Photo Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”) Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Dolphin Boat Charter Ltd trading as Stoked Watersports of 69 Serpentine Road, Fareham, Hampshire PO16 7EE.
- Entry is open to all Stoked Watersports Customers aged 18 or over, except employees of Stoked Watersports (and family members thereof) and those individuals connected with the organisation or administration of this Prize Draw.
- No purchase or application is necessary.
- To enter the Prize Draw each entrant must:
upload at least one photo via the website form at www.stokedwatersports.co.uk/photos.
follow the link to enter this Prize Draw and follow the email instructions, which shall be sent to the entrant by email.
submit their entry before the Closing Date (defined below).
- One entry per photo shortlisted.
- Entries made in any other format, or which are incomplete, copied (whether in whole or in part) from other Entries, illegible, inappropriate and/or do not comply with these terms and conditions shall be rejected.
- The Prize Draw opens on 1st of each month and closes on the last day of that same month.
- Stoked Watersports shall not be responsible for late or lost Entries.
- The prize for each monthly draw will be posted on our website at www.stokedwatersports.co.uk/photos. One winner will be chosen at random under independent supervision following the Closing
- Date from all eligible Entries. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not transferable.
- Winners will be subject to authentication, fraud and sanctions checks prior to receiving their prize.
Stoked Watersports reserves the right to select an alternative winner if these checks are not satisfied.
- The winners will be notified via telephone or email using the contact details provided in their entry or found via our customer database. The name and home town of each winner shall be available upon written request to Stoked Watersports. Winners will also be announced on social media channels. Social media pages are public and do not require accounts in order to view. By participating in the Prize Draw you acknowledge and agree to the use of such details in this manner. You also acknowledge and agree that this Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- Prizes will be awarded shortly after the announcement (subject to the winner responding in a timely manner to Stoked Watersport’s correspondence.
- If a winner fails to respond within 30 days from the date of the notification that they have won, it may result in forfeiture of the prize and Stoked Watersports reserves the right to select a further winner at random from the eligible Entries (in which case the same notification process will apply and the draw will be subject to independent supervision).
- The prize will be posted to the winner to the address supplied by the entrant when they responded to Stoked Watersport’s notification (see paragraphs 12-14). Once posted Stoked Watersports is not responsible for prizes which do not reach the winners for reasons beyond Stoked Watersport’s reasonable control.
- To the extent permitted by law, Stoked Watersports is not responsible for:
for any liability arising from any cancellation or delay of, or change to, the prize beyond Stoked Watersport’s control, or
for any act or default of any third-party supplier, or
for any injury sustained as a result of the prize, save to the extent of death or personal injury due to the negligence of Stoked Watersports.
- By participating in the Prize Draw you acknowledge and agree that:
all copyright and publicity rights in the Entry is licensed to Stoked Watersports on a perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable and irrevocable basis to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, make available to the public, sell, commercially exploit worldwide and/or to incorporate in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist;
- Stoked Watersports owns all rights, title and interest, in all present and future intellectual property rights and all other rights in any products, services, software or functionality which Stoked Watersports creates based upon or inspired by your Entry.
Stoked Watersports reserves the right to interrupt or withdraw the Prize Draw at its discretion at any time where this is necessary for reasons beyond its own control. By submitting an Entry, the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- You grant full rights to use the images resulting from your entry and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for marketing or other purposes to help Stoked Watersports’ aims. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and business proposals and presentations.
- By submitting an Entry, the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law.